The AKASO Brave 7 LE is a waterproof 20MP action cam that sports notable features such as EIS stabilization as well as 4K 30 FPS video at an affordable price.
If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative to famous action cam brands such as DJI Osmo and GoPro, then this action cam could be a good starting point to document your travels.
See Also: Best Travel Gadgets For Techies
Features and Specs
- Take videos of up to 4K at 30 FPS and take clear and crisp 20MP action camera photos without losing the details
- IPX7 water-resistant body that can underwater for up to 40m
- Dual-color screen design: the front screen helps you take easy selfies while the 2-inch back touch screen gives you easy operation
- 6-axis image stabilization makes you feel like you’re holding onto a gimbal.
- Wi-Fi support also gives you access to share your videos through YouTube and Instagram plus an HDMI port enabling you to directly connect your action cam with a television
You will also like: OCLU Action Camera
Full-Blast Accessory Kit
While some brands would sell these accessories separately, the team over at AKASO is generous enough to give you the whole package that this action cam has to offer. So not only are you getting the AKASO Brave 7 LE but also the tons of accessories that you’ll get with this camera such as:
- Waterproof Case
- Protective Backdoor
- Remote Control for hands-free operation from the action cam
- Two 1,350mAh batteries
- Two Helmet Mounts
- Bicycle Stand
The downside of using the AKASO Brave 7 LE is that the image stabilization may not be as smooth compared to the premium action cams plus the audio quality is not that good when recording videos. But for its $139 price point, it gets the job done.
If you want a cheaper action cam despite having subpar image stabilization, then this is worth getting especially for those starting out in action cam videography and photography. Head on over to the AKASO website and get yourself a budget-friendly travel action cam.