Tired of browsing the same old games and apps on your mobile device’s app store? TutuApp grants you access to a boatload of official and unofficial content without asking for a penny. Better yet, setting it up doesn’t require you to tweak your device in any way and the app works with both iOS and Android devices. Heck, there’s even a way to install TutuApp on your Windows or macOS machine. Just follow the steps below and you’ll have a brand new app store in no time.
Depending on which platform you’re running, there are multiple ways to install TutuApp. Here’s how to get the app up and running:
- Open up Safari or any other browser on your iPhone or Ipad and navigate to the TutuApp download page.
- Select the “Download for iPhone” option and hit “Allow” on the succeeding prompt.
- Head to “Settings” from your home screen and tap the “Profile Downloaded” tab near the top of the menu.
- Tap “Install” on the top right corner of the screen (enter your passcode if necessary), then hit “Install” again when you get to the succeeding screen. You’ll have to tap “Install” a third time once the pop-up appears.
- Return to your home screen and you should see the TutuApp icon.
- Run the TutuApp and select any app or game to download. You’ll receive a prompt requesting that you install a profile for TutuApp in order for it to function properly. Hit “Continue” followed by “Allow”.
- Once the profile has been downloaded, head back to “Settings” from your home screen. You should automatically be taken to the “Profiles” tab where you’ll see a downloaded profile called “TutuApp installation tool”.
- Tap the profile, hit “Install” on the top right corner (enter your passcode if necessary), and choose “Install” again once the pop-up appears.
- TutuApp should now be fully functional.
To install TutuApp on your Android machine, you’ll have to manually install it as an APK file. APK stands for Android Package and is the default file format used by Android devices. Here are the steps for installing TutuApp on an Android device:
- Head to “Settings” from your device’s home screen.
- Enable “Unknown Sources” from either the “Security” or “Privacy” tab.
- Fire up your preferred browser and navigate to the TutuApp download page.
- Tap “Download for Android” and chose from one of the available links.
- Once you download the APK file, open the “Downloads” location on your device and tap the TutuApp APK.
- Follow the on-screen instructions and you should find the TutuApp icon on your home screen.
Windows or macOS
There is no Windows or Mac version of TutuApp per se, but you can still use the Android version on your machine by utilizing an emulator. BlueStacks and Nox are two of the best Android emulators around and they’re both completely free and relatively easy to install. So pick your pick and install it on your device, first and foremost. Once you have your emulator up and running, follow these steps:
- Navigate to the TutuApp download page, tap “Download for Android” and then chose from one of the available links.
- Download the APK onto your machine.
- Fire up your emulator and sign in using a Google account. You’ll have to create one if you don’t have an account yet. (It could take a few minutes for the emulator to set up your Google account for the first time)
- Once your emulator is ready, you can either drag the TutuApp APK file onto the emulator screen or right-click the APK file, select “Open With”, and then select your emulator from the list of programs.
- The TutuApp icon should then show up on your emulator screen. Click it and follow the instructions if necessary in order to finalize the installation.
Using TutuApp is even easier than most third-party storefronts, thanks to its polished user interface and well-placed tabs. Follow these steps if you feel lost:
- Run TutuApp from your home or emulator screen.
- Select one of the categories located along the bottom of the screen.
- Scroll through the apps manually or use the search bar at the top of the screen if you’re looking for something specific.
- Tap on the app icon and hit “Install”.
- Follow the directions that appear on-screen to finalize the installation.
Note: If you’re on iOS, you may be required to trust the app developer when you try to run the app for the first time. You can do this by heading to Settings > General > Profiles and then trusting that particular app developer.
TutuApp is one of the most expansive third-party digital storefronts around, boasting official apps and games as well as some amazing unofficial ones. This includes emulators, tweaks, screen recorders, streaming apps and more. There’s also a long list of modified apps and games that come with unlocked content and features, so you can finally say goodbye to that paywall that was impeding your progress in a game or preventing you from using an app.
The cool thing is, TutuApp doesn’t require a jailbreak or root access in order to function and it’s completely free to download and use. Moreover, it’s one of the only third-party app stores that’s available for both Android and Apple devices.
How Safe is TutuApp?
Worried about breaking laws or voiding your warranty? You can breathe a sigh of relief knowing that TutuApp is 100% legit and safe to use. Since it doesn’t ask you to jailbreak your device or tweak it in any way, you won’t be breaking any laws by installing it on your device.
What’s more, its developers also monitor the app constantly and regularly release updates and bug fixes to give their users a smoother and more enjoyable experience. If you’re interested in trying out a new app store, you should definitely consider giving TutuApp a try. You won’t be disappointed.