Dying to cook restaurant-quality rotisserie chicken in your own home but don’t want the bulky and expensive equipment that comes with it? With the ROTO-Q 360, you can make the healthiest kind of rotisserie chicken and you won’t need any extra power, fuel, or gas to do it.
The ROTO-Q 360 features a completely non-electric design and uses a special gearbox that utilizes kinetic energy to make the appliance spin. Just turn the knob a few times depending on how long you want your chicken to cook and you’re all set. It’s also an impressively compact piece of equipment that’s designed to fit in any oven so you won’t need an especially large one for it to work. And once you’re done, you can easily fold it to store it away or bring it along with you on your trips.
In addition to being portable, the ROTO-Q 360 is incredibly durable and entirely dishwasher safe, so you can just pop it in your dishwasher after use and it’ll be spick and span. Chicken cooked rotisserie-style has 90% less fat than when you roast it in a pot or fry it in a pan, so do yourself and your family a favour and pick up ROTO-Q 360.
- ROTO-Q 360 size LxWxH: 43.4 x 19 x 18.9 cm (17 x 7.4 x 7.4 inches)
- Rotisserie rod size LxWxH: 32.6 x 8 x 1.6 cm (12.8 x 3.1 x 0.6 inches)
- Material: High grade metal
- Power: Non-electric
- Colour available: Titanium, Black, and Bronze
- Time for cycles: 3 mins per turn
- Maximum time: 60 mins
- Weight: 2.42 kg (frame/gearbox/rotisserie rod)
- Rotisserie hot dog cradle LxH: 30 x 12.5 cm (11.8 x 4.9 inches)
- Kebab skewer LxH: 32 x 13.8 cm (12.6 x 5.4 inches)
- Rotisserie cage LxH: 30 x 12.2 cm (11.8 x 4.8 inches)
- Steak cage L:xWxH: 30 x 16.8 x 5 cm (11.8 x 6.6 x 1.9 inches)