If there’s one thing we’re all proud of with this generation, it is the highly innovative and fast-developing technology—among others, of course. Especially in the medical aspect, we’ve been introduced to many advanced machines that helped make healing easier and effective.
Red light therapy is a non-invasive treatment that makes use of low levels of light to relieve pain and inflammation. It is dubbed as “cold” because the low levels of light used by the laser are not enough to heat the tissues in the body. It is known by many terms such as low-level laser therapy, soft laser biostimulation, and the likes.
Handy devices for this type of treatment have been created to help relieve body and muscle pain within the comforts of everyone’s home. We’ve searched the market and found 5 of the best red light therapy devices.
If you don’t have the time to read the full review, you can just click on the links below to skip to that best red light therapy devices:
The Best Red Light Therapy Devices
We spent dozens of hours searching the web for the best red light therapy devices money can buy. We have carefully selected what we believe is a collection of red light therapy devices that has something for everyone. We assess their price, quality, function, customer reviews and more to put together this list of what we believe are the best red light therapy devices.
#1. TENDLITE Red Light Therapy Device
- Celebrate Summer with the TENDLITE, a safe, natural way to experience the healthy benefits of Red light on backs, joints and muscles.
- TENDLITE is easy to use: shine the light for 1-minute doses directly at the desired area. Generous 60 Day company direct return policy.
- Portable to Easily Bring With You Anywhere. Your premium set includes a custom fit, protective zippered storage case, protective sleeve, wrist band,...
- The Tendlite is a safe effective tool in your quest for excellent health and wellness. You deserve to feel great! With more than a decade worth of...
Wavelength: 660nm | LED power: 3000 mW | Dimensions: 5 x 1 x 1 in.
TENDLITE Red Light Therapy Device is designed to relieve joints and muscles from pain and at the same time, support increased mobility. It makes use of the same technology that NASA scientists have studied and applied for relief treatment.
This cold laser device gives the users a minute’s worth of doses. It has a safe medical-grade LED (3000 mW) that provides for a therapeutic red light wavelength of 660nm. It is shaped like a flashlight, which is only 5 inches long, making it the best cold laser therapy device that you can use on the go. The 1-minute limit will assure you that you won’t be overuse the device. Despite being a therapy/pain-relieving mechanism, prolonging unnecessary exposure may cause you more bad than good because of the red light. When needing more doses, you’ll need to restart the product.
The product comes in a zipped kit that includes a pouch, a charger, batteries, protective goggles, and of course, the laser itself.
#2. Proaller Red Light Pain Relief Device for Home Use
- ESAY TO USE: Stylish and compact design, portable size for easy carrying when travel. Easy to operate with user-friendly guide included. Lighter or...
- RELIEVE YOUR PAIN: The product has a powerful and safe Medical Grade LED light at the therapeutic wavelength of 650nm and 808nm: 650nm for relieving...
- Note: The 808nm light is invisible to the human eye.
- INTEGRATIVE RED LIGHT THERAPY: The apparatus adopts the principle of modern infrared light treatment, combined with the theory of acupuncture and...
Wavelength: 650nm and 808 nm | Battery: 1 Lithium Polymer | Dimensions: 11.02 x 4.25 x 2.6 in.
The Proaller Red Light Pain Relief Device is designed with a deeper penetration feature as it can be used professionally and at home. The structure and design of this best cold laser therapy device will remind you of a shower phone. It has 12 pcs. of LED lights with a therapeutic wavelength of 650nm, one piece of LED light with an 808nm wavelength placed right in the middle. The latter is the one used for a more penetrating treatment for arthritis, knee, shoulder pain, while the former is used for shallow pain and wound healing. The recommended treatment is 15 minutes per usage and done twice a day.
This device can be used on the face but you have to make sure you observe safety precautions such as not to stare directly at the light nor can you use it to treat any pain near the eyes. Make sure not to use it in a dark or poorly lit room as eyes tend to be more sensitive to light in this setting. It comes with a USB line chord, a charger socket, and takes 2 hours to charge.
#3. Sinoriko Red Light Device
- 【4 Timers & 4 Powers】: Long Press the “on/off” button to turn it on, screen is illuminated; One click again to start the treatment. Timers:...
- 【NOTE】: THE CENTRAL LIGHT OF 808NM IS INVISIBLE.
- 【Easy to Use】: Light, portable and rechargeable. Twice-Press protection set to avoid accidentally emitting.
- 【Lifetime Warranty】: Easy-to-reach lifetime customer service provide the highest customer satisfaction. Please try to contact the seller if you...
Sinoriko Red Light Device is one of the best cold laser therapy devices because of its excellent digital display. It has a very simple interface and makes use of 3 buttons only—the On/Off, the Level of Power (intensity of Red Light), and the Timer (5, 10, 15, & 20 mins. The manufacturer placed a “Twice-Press” protection on the buttons’ system to avoid accidentally powering the device and emitting red light.
To turn the device on, you need to press and hold the power button for 3 seconds and you have to click again to start the treatment. You’ll see the 650nm laser come, but the 808nm light is invisible to the naked eye. This is equipped
It has four power levels to choose from—L1, L2, L3, and L4. The device will automatically shut down after the time set runs out and so if you need another dose, you’ll have to repeat the process of powering it on and setting the preference.
Last update on 2021-07-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API