The best charging stations have really innovated over the years. Gone are the days of the basic charging stations with bland designs, we are now in the era of fast charging, cool-looking, and multi-device charging stations.
We’ve searched the corners of the world wide web for the best-charging stations made available right now. We made comprehensive and in-depth research for each product and considered every critical factor, from the number of ports, wattage, and wireless charging capability. With that, we’ve narrowed down the list to 10 products that stood out the most for us.
If you don’t have the time to read the full review, you can just click on the links below to skip to that charging station device:
#1. Belkin MagSafe 3-in-1 Wireless Charger
- Reimagine how you charge your new iPhone 12 with MagSafe alignment and a 3-in-1 charging solution for iPhone + Apple Watch + AirPods
- Fast wireless charging up to 15-watts for iPhone 12 series. Only compatible with MagSafe enabled cases for MagSafe attachment to charge wirelessly.
- Charge in any orientation so you can FaceTime in portrait or easily switch to landscape to watch videos
- Works with iPhone 12 mini, iPhone 12, iPhone 12 Pro, iPhone 12 Pro Max, Apple Watch Series 6, Series 5, Series 4, Series 3, Series 2, Series 1,...
Charging Wattage: 15W| Number of Ports: 3 | Wireless Charging: Available | Dimensions:7.56 x 6.5 x 5.91 in.
The iPhone 12 is the current smartphone model for Apple, as of this writing. It’s quite the powerhouse, especially its Qi charging capability. Many brands have catered to producing accessories solely for Apple products and that includes the Belkin MagSafe 3-in-1 Wireless Charger.
It charges the latest iPhone 12 series, the Apple Watch Series 1 to 6, the Airpods 2, and Airpods Pro. The Airpods case is placed on the footing of the stand, while the two devices are attached accordingly to the MagSafe-enabled surfaces. This charging station provides a safe and secured magnetic connection for your Apple device, whether placed in portrait or landscape.
#2. SooPii 60W Wireless Charging Station for Multiple Devices
- CHARGE & CLEAN & ORGANIZED - SooPii takes the job to Charge and Organize all your devices together in one place, Clean and Neat. So Nice and Compact,...
- 5 Ports Wired Charging & Qi Wireless Charging - Charge 6 devices simultaneously, 70W Power pumps out from 1 USB-C Port Power Delivery 25W, 1 Qi...
- 15W High-speed Wireless Charging & Case Friendly - Unlike others 5W wireless charging, SooPii provides 15W for LG and Google,10W for Samsung Galaxy,...
- Power Delivery 25W - With 1 USB-C Port Provides lightning fast charge for Laptop,Type-C phones and tablets such as the 2018 iPad Pro, iPhone Xs Max Xs...
Wattage: 60W| Number of Ports: 6 (including wireless pad) | Wireless Charging: Yes | Dimensions:8.7 x 4.9 x 3 in.
The SooPii 60W Wireless Charging Station makes one of the best charging station devices because of three highly-noted points: It has 5 USB (1 USB-C) charging ports, a wireless charging pad, and a simple stack shelf for the phones and even for Airpods. It’s the ultimate gadget management accessory.
The USB-C charging port is designed to provide lightning-fast charging for devices such as the 2018 iPad Pro, the iPhone series (Starting from the 8 to the XS Max), and even the Google Pixel. It’ll provide a maximum of 10W charging power and 5W for wireless charging. It’ll provide the right wattage needed for certain products, i.e, 7.5W for iPhones, 10W for Samsung models, and 5W for earbuds and Airpods.
#3. Anker Wireless Charging Station With Power Adapter for Apple Products
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 55 million+ powered by our leading technology.
- All-in-One Charging: With a phone-charging stand, a dedicated Apple Watch stand, and a wireless charging pad all built in, you can now power up your...
- Universal Compatibility: Compatible with phones including iPhone, Samsung, and Sony, Apple Watch Series 1-6, plus a wide range of wireless earbuds...
- Superior Safety: Advanced temperature control, foreign object detection, overvoltage protection, and more combine to protect you and your devices.
Charging Wattage: 18W| Number of Ports: 3 | Wireless Charging: Available | Dimensions: 8.43 x 6.81 x 3.5 in.
The Anker Wireless Charging Station is another ultimate accessory for Apple users. It can charge your iPhone, Apple Watch, and Airpods all at the same time. But take note, this highly innovated device is also compatible with other smartphone brands like Samsung and Sony, as well as other Earpod brands (Galaxy Buds, Pixel Buds).
This charging station is constructed with a superior safety design. First, it assure the battery’s safety and provides radiation shielding. It makes sure its machinery doesn’t overheat too, so it has a temperature control in place. It is also smart enough to detect foreign objects and not initiate any type of charging. Also, the charging stand can efficiently charge your smartphone even with a case on so long it is not a metal case, nor have magnets, grips, rings, stands, or credit card holders attached to the phone’s back.
#4. Pezin & Hulin Bamboo Charging Station for Multiple Devices
- 【5 port USB Charger & 5 pack Charge Cable】- The charger can also be used separately, which is relatively small and easy to carry. 5 USB output...
- 【Fashion Creative Design】- Magnetic Wide base - allows you to hide all cables and power strips or USB hubs and USB chargers and keep the cables...
- 【Multi-device Organizer】- Pezin & Hulin bamboo charging station stand can hold up to 8 devices (such as iPhone, Apple Watch, Airpod, iPad, and...
- 【Suitable for Multi Occasions】- This charging station is larger than the other, and is simple and practical with great storage and organizing...
Wattage: 8A/40W| Number of Ports: 5 | Wireless Charging: None | Dimensions: 10.55 x 5.94 x 3.5 in.
The Bamboo Charging Station from Pezin & Hulin makes for the best charging station because it includes an organizer stand that can accommodate and comfortably sit five of your gadgets, smartphones, and iPads/tablets combined, carry an Airpods case, and a special place for your Apple Watch to charge. Although the charging station doesn’t come with a built-in wireless charger, the stand provides for a secured placing for a Qi charger on the Watch stand.
The charger is placed underneath the rack and the cables are slipped through the specially-made holes in the stand. Although it can only charge five devices at once, the stand can, actually, hold up to 8 devices.
Even if it is marketed for Apple gadgets, Android users can make good use of it too, as the charger can charge any smartphone model because it has universal compatibility. The package comes with 3 Apple charging cables and 2 Micro USB.
#5. Powstick USB Charger Station
- 8 PORTS USB CHARGER- Powstick Charging station for multiple devices with LCD display and timer function, power your daily USB tech gadgets with only...
- 60W POWER SUPPLY & SMART FAST CHARGING- Total 60 watts/12 amps output, each port of the USB Charger station can work up to full speed 2.4A quick...
- TIMER FUNCTION & COMPACT SIZE- The multiport USB charger enables you to set 1-4 hours charging time for more healthy battery life of your devices....
- VISUAL LCD DISPLAY- The Charger station with display intelligent detects and shows the current and charging status for each charging port on the...
Wattage: 60W/12A| Number of Ports: 8 | Wireless Charging: None | Dimensions: 5.12 x 2.76 x 2.01 in.
This USB Charger Station is an intelligent device, making it worthy as one of the best charging stations in the market right now. One of its highly-noted features is its LCD that displays the current and charging status of each port. It automatically turns off after 30 seconds of no operation, or you can set the time limit of charging from 1 to 4 hours. You can soundly sleep at night without worrying about leaving the charging station on.
Another feature that makes this charging station device is its portability. It comes in a compact, travel-ready size that’ll fit right inside your backpack or briefcase. It’s also very convenient to use, even in hotels or other places where the outlets are you, as it has a power cord that is as long as 5 ft. (1.5 m).
#6. SIIG 90W Smart 10-Port USB Charging Station with Non-Slip Padded Deck
- ORGANIZE AND CHARGE 10 DEVICES SIMULTANEOUSLY - Charge up to 10 USB-powered devices simultaneously, including those from Apple, Samsung, LG, Nexus,...
- AUTO DETECTION SMART IC is integrated with each charging port for maximum charging efficiency, and ports provide up to 2.4 A maximum power output....
- 8 INDIVIDUAL OPEN SLOTS fit and hold most of tablets or smartphones while charging, keep your desktop / workstation / counter top organized and reduce...
- NON-SLIP PADDED DECK serves as an extension to accommodate additional devices chargers, such as Bluetooth earphones, speakers or smartwatches. It is...
Wattage: 90W | Number of Ports: 10 (excluding the wireless charging pad) | Wireless Charging: Available | Dimensions: 13.5 x 9 x 3.8 in.
Need a charging station for the whole family while on vacation? The SIIG 90W Smart 10-Port USB Charging Station might just be the product for you. It makes one of the best charging stations because it can accommodate 10 gadgets and that doesn’t include the wireless charging pad. It comes with a resting dock shelf too, but only 8 out of the 10 gadgets can be accommodated.
Each port can provide up to 2.4A maximum power output and it is equipped with an Auto Detection Smart IC technology, which intelligently recognizes the unique charging need (i.e, power output) of each device. It’ll adjust the power output needed to make sure your phone is charging safely and efficiently.
The wireless charging area, on the other hand, is equipped with a non-slip padded deck that can accommodate gadgets with Qi charging capabilities, such as watches, Earpods, and the like. It is also surrounded by an elegant LED ambient light for you to easily spot the charging station in advance.
#7. NEXGADGET Charging Station for Multiple Devices
- 【4-in-1 Charging Station】This versatile USB charging station charges almost all types of your smart electronics. Specially designed a holder for...
- 【2.4A Fast Charging Ports】Built-in intelligent chip, this charging stand smartly recognizes and provides the optimal charging current your device...
- 【Bonus Short Charging Cables】Includes four 10” short charging cables in the package: 2 IOS cables, 1 Micro USB cable, 1 Type-C cable. Meeting...
- 【Neatly Organized】Sturdy dividers and wide spacing between them easily supports phone or tablet of thick cases. Put all your devices on the...
Wattage: 24W | Number of Ports: 5 | Wireless Charging: None | Dimensions: 8.9 x 6.5 x 2.09 in.
Charging station devices are already quite pleasing to see, especially those that provide docks, slots, or shelves to make sure the charging gadgets are organized and the wires are clutter-free. But there are some, like the NEXGADGET Charging Station, that is constructed and designed to be aesthetically pleasing.
This noted product is one of the best charging stations in the market because of—above all things—its aesthetics. It’s like all the other charging docks we’ve listed here. It offers USB ports and special ports for your Apple Watch charger and Airpods charger. It doesn’t possess a wireless charging ability but it does offer a secured slot for the charger inside the dock.
The three dividers are made from see-through plastic, so yo. Also, there’s a special holder, innovatively designed to carry both the Airpods (or any earbuds brand) and smartwatches. It doesn’t have a wireless charging feature, but it does provide for a secured placing of your watch and Airpods/Earbuds charger.
#8. Powlaken Wireless Charging Station
- 4 in 1 wireless charging station: The wireless charging station support to charge your four devices-mobile phones, watch, airpods and pencil at the...
- Adjustable and foldable design: Magnetic metal support plate can be adjusted the phone and watch charging module to a different angle, and it can also...
- Charging protection: Built-in safeguards against overcharge, overcurrent and overvoltage protection, temperature control. Guards your device battery...
- Case friendly: Only need to be connected to the type-c cable and adapter (included) provide power charging for the devices. Put the device in the...
Number of Ports: 4 | Wireless Charging: Available | Dimensions: 6.7 x 1 x 5.8 in.
There have been quite a few charging stations highlighted in this list that cater to Apple products. Although they are deemed efficient and convenient, we consider the Powlaken Wireless Charging Station as the ultimate charging station for an avid Apple user. It could’ve been the perfect Apple charging station, however, it lacked a dock for the iPad.
What makes it stand out from the rest of the best charging stations for Apple products is the inclusion of the Apple Pencil charger. It may have been overlooked by many as not all have this accessory, but for those who one, along with the other Apple devices, then this charging dock is for you. You won’t need multiple cable wires for this as the charging port, as the charger tip for the Apple Pencil and Airpods is built-in. Meanwhile, the iPhone and the Apple Watch make use of the wireless charging feature. It is also a compact and portable device, it can be folded and adjusted for easy packing during travel.
#9. Soopii Quick Charge 3.0 60W/12A 6-Port USB Charging Station for Multiple Devices
- CABLES INCLUDED - 8pcs Mixed Charging Cables: 4pcs Cables Compatible with Apple iPhone iPad, 2pcs Micro USB Cables, 2pcs Type-C Cables. Perfectly...
- CHARGE & CLEAN & ORGANIZED - NO more cluttered cables, NO bunch of chargers, everything in one place, clean and organized. White color with...
- 60W/12A POWER & QUICK CHARGE 3.0 - Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 combines with SooPii's proprietary PowerAI and Voltage Boost to deliver the fastest...
- SMART LED INDICATOR & CHARGE QUIETLY - Aware the charging status by a soft and gentle glow from the corresponding port. It will stop glowing once...
Wattage: 60W | Number of Ports: 6 (excluding smartwatch pad) | Wireless Charging: None | Dimensions: 7.2 x 5 x 1.2 in.
The Soopii Quick=Charging Station for Multiple Devices caps off our best charging station list with its powerful features. All the while we’ve been discussing how charging docks have innovative systems for Apple devices. With Soopii, we have a charging port dedicated for Qualcomm-Quick Charge devices.
This feature speeds up the charging duration to filling up your phone’s battery to 80% in just 35 minutes. But that is only offered to one port, the other five are instead equipped with AI powerful charging. This allows the device to recognize the needs of your device and produce power at its fastest speed.
It has 6 individual slot transparent shelves as well—one for each USB port. Aside from that it a pad or hanger for your smartwatch and a hole to securely place your watch charger. Another neat feature it possesses is the LED indicator that reflects a blue color on the plastic divider. Once the phone or device finishes charging, the blue light indicator will stop glowing.
Charging Station: Buyer’s Guide
We invest so much money in our devices, especially with chargers. The tech world is filled with so much innovation, it makes it so hard to choose. Like any other purchases you make, especially with tech stuff, you want something that’ll be worth your money. Smartphones, tablets, iPads, and smartwatches alone are already very expensive. But we still spend more money on accessories. You’ll realize that the best charging stations are, definitely, worth the investment, so long as you know how to pick the right product. If you’d still want to explore other products outside of the list above, we’ve created a comprehensive buyer’s guide to aid you to make the smart purchase. Here are some factors to consider:
Power Delivery (Wattage)
You’ll notice that each charger differs in offered watts. We have a 60W charger, 90W, and even as low as 18W or 15W. These are what we call “power delivery”; a term used to identify the capability of a charger to handle higher amounts of power to be able to charge your devices quickly and safely.
Smartphones have different charging needs. The same goes for tablets, iPads, smartwatches, and Airpods/Earbuds. What we want is a charger that can accommodate all charging needs, adjust accordingly, yet be able to power them all safely and efficiently.
Therefore, the higher the wattage, the more power it can handle and the wider range of devices it can cater to. When choosing the best charging stations, make sure to look into the different charging needs of your devices. If you have heavy devices, like iPad Pro or the latest iPhone or Samsung series, then you may want to opt for a charging station that offers a big wattage.
Number of Ports
Do you need the best charging station that can cater to a whole family or to a big group of friends? Or is it for personal use only?
Charging stations will have different numbers of USB charging ports offered. Some may have as little as 3 ports, while others will offer up to 10. For personal use, charging stations with 4 to 6 charging ports is already good. This will, of course, depend on how many gadgets you have. Nowadays, the most common setup includes wireless charging pads. Many brands will offer a good number of ports (5 to 8) and throw in an additional pad for wireless charging.
There are premium charging stations, on the other hand, that offer wireless charging only and you will likely get only 2 to 3 ports or charging pads for that.
Wireless charging is the future of smart charging. The latest smartphones and other gadgets can now be wirelessly charged. It wouldn’t be such a big surprise if one day, everything will be charged wirelessly. But since we’re still slowly developing and transitioning to that stage, not all charging stations will offer wireless charging, especially when compatibility is a big issue.
Many now prefer wireless charging because of the great convenience it brings. When opting for the best charging station with a Qi /wireless charging pad, you have to look into the restriction first. Since this method is still in its developing stage, it has many hindrances to function well. For example, wireless charging pads will require your phone to be bare; this means you have to take off the case. Other models are more capable of charging your phone even with a case on, so long as it’s not metal, there are no phone rings, stands, magnets, and cardholders. Basically, any accessories that can block the connection of your phone to the charging pad.
This is a very critical factor to consider. First, when we safe charging we should first consider the power delivery offered, ergo that wattage of the charger. If we charge a phone to a low wattage charger, you’ll end up ruining the battery of your device or it will not charge efficiently. As mentioned earlier, a charger with higher power delivery means it can safely charge devices with different charging needs. So you may need to do further research on that.
Also, we need to read further on the safe charging features of the charging stations to make sure that they are equipped with safety protection features such as technologies to prevent overheating, overcharging, and fire-resistant.
Compatibility to smartphones
Not all charging stations will have universal compatibility with smartphones. When a charging station was developed and manufactured a year or two before a smartphone was produced, you’ll more likely have to question their compatibility with each other.
It will not automatically be incompatible but you have to ensure the power delivery is enough for the charging needs of your phone. If you’ll notice, some charging stations for Apple products will note the iPhone series that the device is compatible with. For example, it’ll only be compatible from the iPhone 4 to the iPhone X series. This could mean that the charging station may have been produced before the iPhone 11 and the iPhone 12 series were released. Or that the most latest iPhone models have different or higher charging needs that the charging station cannot cater to.
This goes for all other Android phones, such as Samsung. So you have to be very keen on double-checking whether or not your charging station is compatible with your latest gadget. You might end up destroying your phone or giving a bad review that you received a defective charging station.
The two most common added features are the Airpods/Earbuds and the Smartwatches/Apple Watch holder. It will come in different design constructions. Many have loved this special holder feature, especially to those who offer a special slot for their chargers. Others even have a built-in charger installed for Airpods/Earbuds and a wireless charging pad for the smartwatches/Apple Watch.
If you have both or either, then you may want to check out the best charging station with these features included. Other premium products have the additional special port for an Apple Pencil, while others offer a great dock or stand for a more organized charging station.
The best charging station can give you quite the convenience and reassured feeling for your smartphones and other gadgets. If something is that expensive, you’ll do everything and buy anything to keep it at its peak condition and pamper it with many accessories. It beats having to buy a long extension wire to plug in all of your gadgets. Sometimes, you may even feel like the most tech-savvy person in the world when you have the premium charging station on your desk or bedside table. The times are charging, the tech-centered world is upon us, all there is to do is embrace it.
Last update on 2021-07-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API